First Dirty Girl Feature ... INFO!

I really love looking at blog features, but have always been too intimidated to do one.  Intimidation be damned! 

So, my first Dirty Girl feature will be on Monday and will focus on Etsy shop owners or bloggers that are also moms!  Would you like to be featured?  Just leave a comment here with your shop/blog link and then I will send you a message if you're chosen.  I'll ask you to answer a couple of questions about blogging, crafting, running a shop and being a mom at the same time.

I was finally able to get my soap-in-a-parm-jar out.  Actually, my smart husband did it.  I'll be listing it today and it is gorgeous!  I love the circular shape and the deep green color.  The scent, a Neroli blend, is ridiculous!  I can't seem to get it off my mind, though, part of that is due to the scent wafting around constantly.  My hubs, who isn't a scent kind of person, really liked it ... that's saying a lot!

Back to the feature.  I am looking for name input.  It'll be on Mondays ... any suggestions?

4 comments:

Uniquely E Jewelry said...

Oh I'd love to submit my shop for consideration :)

www.uniquelyEJewelry.etsy.com

I'm a stay at home mom of a 3 year old little boy who keeps me on my toes, wife, full time student, and Etsy shop owner :)

Unknown said...

Consider yourself submitted! Except for the student part (for now) your description sounds like me!

Unknown said...

Hi, love your blog lay out. You have a great writing style as well, so I'll be following you. I'm running this little shop on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlies4girlies. Would love to be your Monday feature and tell you all about reying to make jewelry with 2 girlies around... (the eldest is a boy and he's not interested in teh jewelry, though he loves the money side of it all). Hope to hear from you soon, Jeanette

Unknown said...

Jeanette, welcome and thank you for all of the compliments! I bet your life is pretty busy! I'll be sending out questions and such shortly!

Post a Comment

Followers

Visitors